Thursday, December 9, 2010

Morning wake up

This morning was a slow morning.  Hitting the snooze a couple times.  Lisa showered and then came back into bed without me waking up.  Then down the hallway we heard "hi" followed by Tyler crying.  We heard some little foot steps followed by another "hi" with Will standig at our bed.  That was a very nice wake up especailly since we were 20 minutes late.

Last night as I finished up singing him and tucking him in and tells me "I'll let you out daddy."  He hops out of bed opens the door and waves to me and says "come daddy."  He gave me a hug and kiss said "now go downstairs" and closed the door.  I then could hear his little foot steps and him hop into bed.  He is growing up but now refuses to sit on the potty.

1 comment:

  1. Jeffrey, our little boy IS growing up. I just love when he says "hi". It more than a greeting, it's like . . . well, here I am. The part about his bedtime routine being different last night, that's pretty big. Enjoy and appreciate everything about him now because the changes, his development,will happen at an every increading speed. That's where the videos and pictures become priceless.

    ReplyDelete