He's a good little helper holding up the drywall he helped me cut. After "Daddy broke the wall" stading up from helping him go on the potty and ripping the towl rod out of the wall.
Can you see his boo boo on his finger. He was going around making everyone knew that it hurt him.
Will was scared then exctied to see a horse on his bike trail.
I guess you don't have to teach a kid that it is more fun to climb up the slide than down it. It must be something that they just want to do anyway.
At least Will is having fun on the bridge. I can't tell if the little guy was as well but he didn't seem to be complaining too much.
Tyler wanted to be just like his big brother this morning. After I put Will in the car Tyler walked over to the shovel and started going to work.






Looks like a really, really nice forest preserve. The best things in life CAN be free. I can just see their world grow every time give them a chance to make such happy memories. Will take great pride in helping daddy work, and little Tyler is right there with you.
ReplyDelete