This was both of their first time seeing dolphins. Tyler was very excited point them out and Will was tyring to see where they were going. Next time we might take them to see the show.
Will went and picked out 2 brushes for them to brush the goats. Of course a blue one for him and a green one for Tyler. Surprisingly most things come in green and blue.
Tyler had a little alone time with the big ducks.
Will asked that he could ride on the panda bear. Since this is his fourth time on him we decided that he needed a name. Will told us that his name in Oatmeal and that he like to give will a ride. But we had to be careful that the wolf behind us didn't catch up.
I got a $5 can of ooops paint and put some decals up for decoration. I think it turned out pretty good for it being a play room.
I can tell that Will was having fun but I'm not too sure what was going through Tyler's head.







I love that Will named the panda Oatmeal. Tyler is less than enthused by your taking photos. He'll thank you later.
ReplyDelete