The boys enjoyed their time watching Mommy play softball Friday night with her work friends.

Although Tyler had to leave early for his bed time he still had fun
Looks like Will is already looking ahead 13 years when he will be a responisible driver taking his brother wherever he wants to go. Especially soccer practice and to work. I just don't know if I trust him yet.
Ken had a bit of a misshap on the golf course as he shanked the ball off the toe of his club and then right through the windshield. The windshield does have a sticker warning you that it will not protect you from golf balls. I guess they know what they are talking about.



Will is growing up so fast. Tyler isn't sure about the car but Will is ready to go - fast. They are both growing up so fast.
ReplyDeleteI found that I could post if I select anonymous. mom
ReplyDelete