Then I got to show Will that the green thing is a grinding stone made to sharpen the edges and true them up for carving and edging. He didn't like that as much.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Waxing the skis
Yes my boys are pretty cool. After we got back home last night from our flashlight walk I started getting out the saw horses. They wanted to know what I was going to do. I told them that I needed to wax my skis so they go fast. They refused to go inside so I decided to show them how to do it knowing that it is a life lesson that they will be using themselves in a couple years anyway.
As you could have guessed they wouldn't let me finish them myself. First Will wanted to help scraped the wax and then Tyler wasn't going to be happy if he didn't ge to try it as well.
Labels:
wax ski
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You are an amazing daddy and it is reflected in both William and Tyler ... how they want to learn ... you can see it in how focused they are and how they listen to you when you try to teach them things. Not long now before they are going to want to go skiing with daddy.
ReplyDelete