Friday, February 24, 2012

Snowwy

Finally figured out how to decorate my bar area.  Make is ski related.


Tyler actually found Will's ski goggle for next year but Will was very excited to try them on




Isn't this a face you hate to leave to go to work.


And this is what I left with Tyler trying to make igloo blocks.




Tyler had his first trip into the attic to get down Mommy's ski and the ski bag for the trio

He and Will had lots fo fun up there andWill even got into some tight places to get the skis down.

1 comment:

  1. I just love seeing the details of your everyday life. Good theme for the bar. It's just so you. I think one of my favorites is the last one. I've seen this before .... the way Tyler looks at William. They have such a special bond.

    ReplyDelete